Day 2

Breakfast: Smoothie (coffee, almond milk, 2 bananas, chia seeds, plain greek yogurt, natural peanut butter)

Snack: Zucchini Banana Muffin-- They're not delicious because there is little to no flavor-- even with the vanilla, banana, cinnamon and nutmeg. Maybe by flavor I mean there just isn't sugar. Ha. But they do satisfy my bread/carb craving.



Lunch: Salad (with carrots, celery, chicken, nuts) and Fruit cup (strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, blackberries)

Snack: Another muffin

Dinner: Grilled tilapia, broccoli, sweet potato waffles (These were gross. They just didn't have any flavor...)

Snack: another muffin. Ha! Totally an emotional eat... I was stuck cluster feeding Norah for 2 hours, then she choked and threw up ALL over me, her, and my bed. After cleaning everything up she wanted to eat more! By that point it was 11:30 and I was exhausted.. and hungry. So muffin in was!

Workout: 30 minute walk with the double stroller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

2018

#FiveFavorites