#FiveFavorites

I'm on Spring Break ALL WEEK, and it's glorious. I celebrated my birthday for three straight days with a date night, a party with my friends, a celebration with my family, and another in-law celebration to come. (Can you tell I love my birthday...??) Today I took my kiddos to daycare so I could get a cavity filled (bleh) and spend the rest of the day grading (also bleh), but it was nice to focus and get a nice chunk of that done. That way... I can spend the other parts of my spring break reading, cleaning, and catching up on This is Us. 



ONE. Note to self socks. I was gifted with a pair from my godson that say "I am blessed." They're comfy and a great reminder throughout the day!

TWO. The Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman. I mean... I maybe can't say it's my favorite yet since I'm only on page 80. But I did just pick it up from the library at 2pm. So far it is just as great as Scythe. 

THREE. Yogi Calming Tea (usually found in the "health" section of HyVee or at Fresh Thyme). I'm not usually a tea person, but this has LOTS of flavor that seems more complex than most teas I've had in the past.
FOUR. Absentia on Amazon Prime. Only 10 episodes and Scott and I are halfway done. Quick-paced mystery thriller about an FBI agent that was abducted, killed, and then.... found alive six years later. Who took her? What's really going on? Eeeeee!


FIVE. Floral canvas shoes... like these or these or these. Aren't they super cute?? I've been eyeing them for awhile... 

Head over to Ashley's for more Five Favorites! 



Comments

  1. Those floral shoes are too cute! Thanks so much for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

2018