January in Numbers

7 = # of books read



3 = # of books I started and stopped (Calling my Name by Liara Tamani, The Inexplicable Logic of my Life by Benjamin Saenz, The Memory of Light by Francisco Stork). If I'm not into a book in the first 50 pages, I just stop... ! Do you stick it out till the end? Or do you stop like me?

3 = # of snow days!





21 = # of Jazzercise classes attended

Too Many = # of half eaten snacks by toddlers






6 = # of new recipes I tried! Some from this cookbook (Microwave Apple Crumble for One and Cumin & Lime Sweet Potato fries) and this one (Lasagna'd Hasselback Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken with Broiled Romaine), plus these chocolate zucchini muffins and these fish tacos

3 = # of family birthdays celebrated! My grandma turned 94, my sister is now 35, and my nephew is 6!



Overall, January was a pretty chill month. February is my least favorite month of the year.... so I'm hoping it goes quickly =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

2018

#FiveFavorites