My Current Loves

1. Streaming various Jillian Michael's circuit workouts through my smartTV. I have been loving these since there's a different move every 30 seconds or so, and the whole workout is only 30 minutes. I don't get bored or tired too quickly; it's easier to stick with a difficult move if I know the end is literally just a few seconds away. Plus, I've been in a strength mood lately instead of cardio.

2. Crushed Red Pepper. It adds just enough kick to grilled or sautéed veggies. Delish!

3. It's Cold Brew Coffee season again =) I like the Stok brand from the store, but I also make my own for way less money! It turns out REALLY strong when I brew it following the provided directions, so I normally do about 6oz cold brew, 4 oz water (or milk) and some creamer over ice. Perfect afternoon pick-me-up!

4. Side french braids. So simple, yet fancy.

5. Spray paint.... I had acquired a bunch of random pots for plants, so I spray painted all of them turquoise. I also spray painted a [very old, originally purchased for my mom for $3 at an auction in 1964) dresser for Norah. I added some white ceramic flower nobs and added this adorable contact paper ! In love.

Spray painted pots + new flowers + new summer rug


6. Norah turns ONE on Thursday. She's been taking a few steps here and there for the last few weeks, but hasn't taken off yet. She isn't a fan of naps, but sleeps from 6:30pm-6:30am every day. Lately, she's wanted less formula and WAY more food--- having 6 teeth helps! She loves fruit, sweet potatoes, and cheese best.

Easter pic!
7. And Luke is great too! Ornery as can be, but adorable. Last week we took him to get a hair cut. The whole way there he kept saying, "Lukey is gettin a hair cut! I cited!" And then he screamed at the top of his lungs the ENTIRE time. Once we got in the car he said, "Lukey screamed. I was naughty. Mommy's mad." *giggle*   Honestly... if he wasn't so cute...

Easter pic

Comments

  1. I think I need to try to make cold brew coffee again. I tried a few times last year and they were all SO bitter, even with the addition of lots of cream & syrup, that I just kind of gave up. What recipe do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

2018

#FiveFavorites