2. Crushed Red Pepper. It adds just enough kick to grilled or sautéed veggies. Delish!
3. It's Cold Brew Coffee season again =) I like the Stok brand from the store, but I also make my own for way less money! It turns out REALLY strong when I brew it following the provided directions, so I normally do about 6oz cold brew, 4 oz water (or milk) and some creamer over ice. Perfect afternoon pick-me-up!
4. Side french braids. So simple, yet fancy.
5. Spray paint.... I had acquired a bunch of random pots for plants, so I spray painted all of them turquoise. I also spray painted a [very old, originally purchased for my mom for $3 at an auction in 1964) dresser for Norah. I added some white ceramic flower nobs and added this adorable contact paper ! In love.
|Spray painted pots + new flowers + new summer rug|
6. Norah turns ONE on Thursday. She's been taking a few steps here and there for the last few weeks, but hasn't taken off yet. She isn't a fan of naps, but sleeps from 6:30pm-6:30am every day. Lately, she's wanted less formula and WAY more food--- having 6 teeth helps! She loves fruit, sweet potatoes, and cheese best.