2018


To review:

In February I joined Usborne Books & More as a consultant. I honestly never thought direct sales was for me, but I have loved every minute of this adventure. I even promoted to Team Leader in August! I have doubled my kids' library, met tons of friends, grown out of my comfort zone in so many neat ways, and helped my family earn quite a bit of "extra cash" -- aka Mexico trip this spring break ;)



I read (and listened to) many books in 2018! I deleted all social media apps from my phone (except for Facebook) during Advent-- and I think I'll leave them off. Instead of aimlessly browsing Instagram, then Facebook, then Twitter, then Snapchat, and then starting over... I now pick up a book! Or play with my kids! Or do the chore I was procrastinating :)




In June, Scott and I traveled to St. Louis for a long-weekend trip to attend a wedding. We went kid-free and it was a glorious time exploring pizza places, City Museum, and Budweiser.

I continued Jazzercising (an average of 4.3x a week) for a total of 225 classes in 2018!


We took many trips to our neighborhood park!




I started my new job as a 7th & 8th grade Reading teacher! I forgot how time consuming planning new curriculum is... but the kids and staff are great!

In May, I finally graduated with my masters in Literacy from UNO-- only took 3.5 years ;) 



Luke turned 4! He is obsessed with Legos and superheroes.  


Norah turned 2. She loves donuts, unicorns, babies, and books!

Add caption





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

#FiveFavorites