If I had all the time in the world..

I would take a ballet class. It was my favorite dance class in elementary school, and I love how my body feels when doing similar moves in workout classes. So strong, yet graceful. 

Speaking of workout classes... I think one day (if I ever get to stay home), I'd like to become a Jazzercise or Zumba instructor. Jazzercise isn't nearly as fun, but the routines are also much simpler so it seems less intimidating. But I love Zumba much more-- it's SO fun! 

I'd also volunteer with a pregnancy resource center like EPS or do something to give of my time and talents to pro-life organizations.

I'd like to learn to embroider cute wall hangings...

AND I'd do all of that while listening to a million books on tape.

#dreaming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

2018

#FiveFavorites