Christmas Gift Finds

I have found some awesome Christmas presents the last few weeks and wanted to share them in case you need ideas!

1. Pink Salt Riot (thanks to Rosie's Catholic Artisan Gift Guide) has some beautiful (and reasonably priced) jewelry. I bought this necklace for a friend, one for me, and the divine mercy chaplet bracelet for my MIL.



2. Can You Find Saints? book from Amazon for my godson (who's in Kindergarten). And this one for Luke. 



3. These bath bombs that come with a hidden toy inside for Luke. 


4. Kendra's (Catholic All Year) Liturgical Living Calendar for my sister.


5. This 30 day devotional (with coloring pages inside!) for my SIL


6. These calligraphy pens + learning book (for me!)


7. This workout tank for my friend!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

2018

#FiveFavorites