Day 5

Breakfast: cup of hot coffee, then a cup of iced coffee, quinoa banana bar


Lunch: salad (with carrots, celery, green peppers, craisins, nuts, cucumber) + fruit (grapes, mandarin oranges, strawberries)


Snack: Smoothie (coffee, almond milk, natural peanut butter, 2 bananas, chia seeds, ice)


Dinner: Mexican rice bowl (Taco seasoning mixed with black beans, corn, tomatoes over brown rice + lettuce) and some grapes


Snack: plain popcorn


Workout: none again. Ohmygosh I am having trouble figuring it out with these two kiddos..  (because I only have time to either workout or shower and depending on the day's activities.. sometimes I need the shower!)


* I feel like Norah has been eating on both sides for a long time and still acting a little hungry, so I'm trying to eat more even though I haven't been all that hungry because I don't want to lose my milk!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

2018

#FiveFavorites