Day 6

Breakfast: whole wheat bagel (not "clean") with natural peanut butter. Coffee.

Lunch: My parents took me out to Le Peep. It's hard to get something that isn't a salad! I ordered 2 pieces of French toast, 2 pieces of turkey bacon and coffee. I didn't use syrup or anything on my French toast, and it was surprisingly still tasty. And more coffee. Probably too much coffee... (I never pay attention to the amount of caffeine I consume a day when pregnant/nursing; hopefully Norah doesn't decide to be touchy with it.)

Snack: Quinoa banana bar

Dinner: Hobo packet (hamburger, red potato, green pepper, zucchini, carrots on the grill), grapes


Snack: Carrot cake Larabar (I had one of these a few years ago and thought it was so gross. Today, I actually thought it tasted great! I'm excited to try the other flavors I got (lemon cake and cappuccino).


Workout: 30 minute walk with the double stroller.. lots of hills on the route I took today which basically made it an arm workout too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ooooh You Know

2018

#FiveFavorites